Friday, November 24, 2006

thankful


the beauty and bounty of our holiday table

J's cooking every night

candlelight

family who are also my friends

friends who are my chosen family

this big old house which packs them all in for the holidays


a free hand with the letter Y stamp

red wine

front-loading washing machines

the miraculous hair stuff my neighbor gave me

70 percent cocoa content

pants that fit

greyhounds (the drink, not the dog. Oh, what the hell, the dog too)

Wednesday night phone calls with Kat, who introduced me to greyhounds

Allegra D

books by Laurie Colwin

coffee with cream

the creative community of the – Godhelpme, I'm going to say it – blogosphere

friendships with people I've never met

flannel sheets

finding my LOMO, last seen last year and presumed stolen, while ransacking my studio for origami paper at 1 a.m.

two hours to myself while everyone takes Iris to the zoo

big change ahead (watch this space)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy happy thanksgiving!

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pictures - hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

7:11 PM  
Blogger angelique said...

Thanks! Same to you!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home