Sunday, November 26, 2006

[hic]

Another Christmas craft sneak peek:


And a new banner, only almost a season late! I said I was going to make a change when I switched over to blogger beta, which I've only just done. Is blogger beta really all that? Worth the time and aggravation? We shall see. I've heard the switch can cause some hiccups in bloglines, so if it does, just swallow a spoonful of sugar or drink water upside down or something and the spasms should subside. Or – BOO!

I'm feeling a bit post-holiday letdown-ish today. We've gone from a boisterous houseful to just our little family in two hours flat. But not to fear, the Cavalcade of Houseguests continues later this week with the arrival of my father and stepmother from Germany.

Here's a little scene from the archives:


We've been reading Goodnight Moon to Iris since she was a tiny baby. The other morning she began "reading" it to us. At the second appearance of the kittens and mittens, she looked up and asked, like the suspense was killing her, "What do you think happens next?"

Um, we say goodnight to the rest of the room?

I hope I didn't ruin it for anybody!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss the Goodnight Moon days - we read that book to both of our girls for many years. Such a lovely book that will always hold a soft spot in my heart.

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just have to say that I wish I was on your Christmas list.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home