Sunday, December 17, 2006

ostentatiously blowing my nose every chance I get


Because it gives me an excuse to whip out this jaunty little tissue holder by the talented and thoughtful Meg. Actually, since Iris woke up with another cold yesterday, it's more like I'm ostentatiously blowing her nose every chance I get. But I know how these things go and my sinuses are sure to be next. Iris was so enamored with this little giftie, she adorned it with her snowman bracelet (I guess she felt the tissues were not quite dressed up enough) and carried it in her own purse when we went out. Just so long as one of us has it, our sniffles are covered.


Meg also sent this adorable elfin matchbox and festive votive holder (no, I'm not going to be making my two-year-old a cocktail in this one).


But I might be persuaded to share some of my Rittersport with her. So nostalgic... Meg, how did you know I used to have these when I was a little girl in Germany?

Thank you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Meg is one great gal!

8:19 PM  
Blogger pixiegenne said...

i know everything :)
glad you like your goodies!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home