Monday, July 24, 2006

guess who's coming to dinner?



The handsome fellow on the left is Buddy. He's Ursa Major around here, even if his behavior is, how shall I say, irrepressible. Iris is always having to put him on time-out for hitting and not yistening.



This is Baby Ute. Like my father, she hails from Bregenz, Austria. She recently underwent an emergency appendectomy performed by a two-year-old with a knitting needle on the bathmat, but she seems to be pulling through with her usual pluck.

Yesterday, Iris announced that Buddy and Ute were married. I can't say I'm surprised. I've had my suspicions about those two for a long time. I just can't believe they went and eloped. No invitation! No pictures! No ice sculpture! After all we've done for them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home