Wednesday, November 01, 2006

rock wobstah


It rained, but the lobster must go on!


After trick-or-treating, my little crustacean in cable-knit tights reminded me of a part of the Halloween ritual I had all but forgotten: the joy of dumping out your candy on the living room floor and sorting it (and sorting it and sorting it... why have we never thought of giving her a big bucket of candy to play with before?). There was the difficult decision of which one to choose for eating after dinner ("Mommy, can you promise me I can have this one?"), then she generously doled out treats to all us candyless grown-ups. Sugar highs all around!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great costume! I'm glad she had fun despite the rain. Sorting out candy is the BEST!

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her little lobster eyeballs!

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lobster idea is not only inspired, it's also very cute. Did Iris come up with the idea herself?

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home