Saturday, September 16, 2006

goodwill aplenty

It is my ritual to stop at the Centre Avenue Goodwill after Iris and I go to the library. The kids' clothes section is consistently a wasteland of wash-worn knits and tattered velour, but I often find nice things for J and me. Yesterday's haul:


Brand-new jacket, still with tags. It's a petite size, unlike me, but it works if I don't try to button it.


I love super-long scarves and I love stripes. This fits both bills.


A throwback to summer, half price. I'll probably forget about it over the winter and it will be a happy surprise when I find it in my closet come spring.

2 Comments:

Blogger shizzknits said...

Nice haul!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press said...

I don’t know how I found your blog- link after link...who can remember such things. Anyway, I am enjoying your archives + do hope that in warmer temps you have not forgotten this skirt.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home