Monday, July 23, 2007

in a nutshell

This was Boulder.

this was boulder

(created with fd's flickr toys)

This


is the Japanese paper I bought in Boulder which will be perfect for a companion project to the dresser in Iris' big-girl-room-to-be. The store was so amazing, it made me want to move there just to be close to it. Then I came back to Pennsylvania and filled my lungs with muggy, humid air and felt like I'd come home (which, in fact, I had). Because, for me, it turns out it's not the heat, it's the aridity.

And this



is



summer. So if posting continues to be a little slow and sporadic around here, you'll know what I'm up to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're in telluride right now and one of our friends was telling me about a wonderful paper store in boulder...it has to be the same one. unfortunately, boulder is about 6 hours away.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home