Monday, October 29, 2007

Sarah strikes again!

Now wait a minute, wasn't I just showing off an unexpected windfall from Sarah – the fabulous toadstool T-shirt – the other day? What did I do to deserve another surprise package from her when I had scarcely thanked her for the first? Maybe it's her scheme to get me to post something already here in this little corner of the internet which is growing dusty, I fear, from disuse. If so, it's working. Look at this lovely apron she made:


Just in time for holiday baking! I love love love it. In fact, I was sorely tempted to wear it to a party on Saturday night.

And this wonderful little vintage dish which has already proven itself perfect for a pumpkin muffin and Halloween m&ms (not at the same time, not that there would be anything wrong with that). If that is not the jauntiest chicken ever to roost on ceramic, I don't know what is.



Sarah, thank you again and again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

you lucky duck!

glad you dusted off this part of the cyber world!

-carol

3:44 PM  
Blogger pixiegenne said...

awesome. that sarah rocks. and i love your banner.
xoxo

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home